Friday, March 26, 2010

Decorating Toddler Shirts

Wow...this week flew by!
My obsession this week was shirts for my 3 year old son. The incredibly talented Cheri over at I Am Momma Hear Me Roar inspired me with her adorable shirts. I have spent the past few nights running to the craft store after work and then staying up way past my bedtime making freezer paper stencils, painting, sewing, etc. Here are two of my favorites that I've made so far:


 Be sure to visit Cheri's blog for more information on how to make these adorable shirts!
 


2 comments:

Katie Olthoff said...

I love Cheri's blog and those tees!

iammommahearmeroar said...

Jessi! Those are AWESOME!!! Good work! I love the flames and I also love seeing the robot in different colors. Way to go and thanks for sending me the link! You rock!