Friday, May 6, 2011

Introducing Baby

Ava Wren was born at 8:05 in the morning on December 9th weighing 6 pounds, 2.2 ounces and measuring 20 inches long. She is absolutely perfect, and my heart has expanded yet again for another child that I call my own.

The past few months have been a blur in many ways. Time goes even faster as a family of 4. I feel like I only had a tiny amount of time with her as a newborn. Now she is eating solids, rolling over, and trying to sit up.

Having two means twice the amount of work! But it also means twice the amount of rewards.
The best part of having two? Watching them together.

This Mother's Day, I am twice as blessed. And thankful beyond measure.
Thank you to all of you who find your way back to my blog!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Congratulations! They both are so beautiful and someone once told me one of the greatest gifts you can give your child is a sibling....and your pictures capture this perfectly!! Sorry I have been behind on my blog reading!
Hugs~
Wendy