Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone enjoyed a beautiful, blessed Easter!
We had a nice relaxing day here at our home with my inlaws. The kids were up and at'em at the break of dawn and full of sugar by noon!


Our table setting was full of love. My linens were handed down from my grandmothers and great grandmothers and my china was handed down from my great aunt. Each setting was topped off with a vintage egg.




After lunch we soaked up the gorgeous spring sunshine on the deck. (We haven't had a chance to stain it yet--too much rain lately--but are planning to do that this coming weekend. I have a few  more plans for our deck and am looking forward to using it a lot this summer!)



The kids have their last day of spring break today, so we are off to find some fun!

No comments: